Wednesday 26 August 2015

AAB AUDIO RECORDING STUDIOS

* ARE YOU A MUSICIAN READY TO RECORD YOUR MASTER AUDIO ALBUM OR SINGLE(S) TRACK(S) ?


* DO YOU WANT TO RECORD YOUR JINGLE FOR ADVERTISEMENT ?


* DO YOU WANT TO EDIT YOUR LIVE RECORDED MESSAGES ?


* DO YOU WANT TO BURN AND PRINT CDs ?


* DO YOU WANT TO BE A SOUND ENGINEER AND MUSIC PRODUCER ?


* DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL YOUR LIVE SOUND ?


* DO YOU WANT TO SETUP AND CONFIGURE YOUR STUDIO ?


   CALL 0237135800 OR 0202042177 FOR THE BEST DIGITAL AUDIO AND MUSIC SERVICES.

7 comments:

  1. if u wanna record a song how much will it cost..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am 16 years old and currently live in ojodu i stopped at ss3 cause i didnt have money to continue my education and i a very good rapper but dont knw how to write songs so plise help me

      Delete
  2. i am looking for a studio that will sign me in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have written 10 powerful gosple songs and I need someone to help me to come-out with these songs.for any help these are my number 0550745622/0555811698.

    Help us spread the word of God through gosple songs. Email-oagyemang@gmail.com

    Also any producer to help am ready....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the place i want 2 record my song

    ReplyDelete